Kasabian to Headline Second Night at Spirit of Burgas
British band Kasabian will be the headlining band of the second night at the Spirit of Burgas summer music festival.
The long-anticipated event will take place on August 7 and 8 at the Burgas central beach, after a year break. Tickets for the second day only will cost BGN 60, as announced by the organizers.
The band itself started performing in 1997 in Leicester, UK. The musicians were a part of the huge Brit pop wave of the 90s alongside Franz Ferdinand, Kaizer Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys and many more. They have had a total of five albums so far – Kasabian (2004), Empire (2006), West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum ( 2009), Velociraptor! (2011) and the latest one entitled 48:13 (2014). According to the ofestival organizers they will be performing a mix of their greatest works.
Currently the festival has already confirmed most of the bands expected to play at the Burgas beach including Robbie Williams, Kwabs, Stereo MCs (DJ set) and many more Bulgarian and Balkan bands, as well.
Ticket prices for the first day of the festival start from BGN 99 for August 7 and BGN 60 for August 8 and are all available through Eventim.bg.
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed