Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
Turkey will be donating 100,000 vaccines to Bulgaria in order to ensure that the preventative procedures will b uphold according to the schedule outlined by the Healthcare Ministry.
The announcement was made by healthcare Minister Petar Moskov at a news conference Wednesday.
In return, Bulgaria will be supplying Turkey with anti-tuberculosis vaccines.
In the minister's words, the number will be more than enough to cover the local demand until the end of the year.
Bulgaria was facing a vaccination crisis because the two companies producing and distributing vaccines in the country did not apply for the tender.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too
- » CEO of Pirogov Emergency Hospital: What’s Going on in Europe Is Coronavirus Third Wave
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 455 Newly Infected, 6 Percent of Tests Are Positive