Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
Turkey will be donating 100,000 vaccines to Bulgaria in order to ensure that the preventative procedures will b uphold according to the schedule outlined by the Healthcare Ministry.
The announcement was made by healthcare Minister Petar Moskov at a news conference Wednesday.
In return, Bulgaria will be supplying Turkey with anti-tuberculosis vaccines.
In the minister's words, the number will be more than enough to cover the local demand until the end of the year.
Bulgaria was facing a vaccination crisis because the two companies producing and distributing vaccines in the country did not apply for the tender.
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity
- » 40% of the Deaths in Bulgaria could have been Prevented
- » The Food Agency has Banned Imports of Pork in Bulgaria