Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
Turkey will be donating 100,000 vaccines to Bulgaria in order to ensure that the preventative procedures will b uphold according to the schedule outlined by the Healthcare Ministry.
The announcement was made by healthcare Minister Petar Moskov at a news conference Wednesday.
In return, Bulgaria will be supplying Turkey with anti-tuberculosis vaccines.
In the minister's words, the number will be more than enough to cover the local demand until the end of the year.
Bulgaria was facing a vaccination crisis because the two companies producing and distributing vaccines in the country did not apply for the tender.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 772 Newly Infected, 60 Deaths in 24 Hours
- » Politico: Bulgaria’s Bumpy Road to Vaccination Targets
- » Trials of Magical Anti-Covid Nasal Spray Started off in UK
- » Germany Will Buy The Covid Drug Used on Donald Trump
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Discusses Stepwise Loosening of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » CEO of Bulgarian Drug Agency: About 2,5 Million May Be Vaccinated by June Provided 5 Vaccines Are Available