Trace Group Hold Awarded 4-Year Road Maintenance Contract for Downtown Sofia
Trace Group Hold AD has signed a contract with the Sofia Municipality worth BGN 5 725 440 envisaging road maintenance services for 4 years in downtown Sofia.
Under the contract, signed on June 11, 2015, the publicly traded company will be in charge of current repairs and maintenance of the road network and facilities on the territory of Sofia Municipality zone I, including the districts of Vitosha, Lozenets, Sredets, and Triaditsa, according to a media statement of the company.
As regards the remaining part of the road network included in Sofia Municipality zone I, payments will be made on the basis of concrete assignments.
The funding is provided by the Sofia Municipality.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Workers Exempt from Quarantine to Avoid Staff Shortages
- » Bulgaria Set to Drasrtically Increase Pensions as of 1 October
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August