Trace Group Hold Awarded 4-Year Road Maintenance Contract for Downtown Sofia
Trace Group Hold AD has signed a contract with the Sofia Municipality worth BGN 5 725 440 envisaging road maintenance services for 4 years in downtown Sofia.
Under the contract, signed on June 11, 2015, the publicly traded company will be in charge of current repairs and maintenance of the road network and facilities on the territory of Sofia Municipality zone I, including the districts of Vitosha, Lozenets, Sredets, and Triaditsa, according to a media statement of the company.
As regards the remaining part of the road network included in Sofia Municipality zone I, payments will be made on the basis of concrete assignments.
The funding is provided by the Sofia Municipality.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Holds 12 Point Lead over Trump in New National Poll
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy Closes Due to Infected Employees by COVID-19
- » COVID-19 Situation in EU Countries
- » Crazy Bitcoin Stories You Won’t Believe Are Real
- » Top Bitcoin Investing Risks and How to Avoid Them
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110