Presidents of Bulgaria, Portugal to Attend Launch of Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
A Bulgarian-Portuguese business forum will take place Tuesday in Sofia.
The joint business forum will be opened by Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Portuguese counterpart, An?bal Cavaco Silva, who is on a visit to Bulgaria.
The two heads of state will attend the establishment of a joint Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Portugal is interested in cooperation with Bulgarian partners in the spheres of agriculture, food industry, construction, pipeline construction, production of plastics and plastic products, car parts manufacturing, and trade in wine and wine tourism.
Trade between Bulgaria and Portugal in 2014 amounted to EUR 158 million.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months