Presidents of Bulgaria, Portugal to Attend Launch of Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
A Bulgarian-Portuguese business forum will take place Tuesday in Sofia.
The joint business forum will be opened by Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Portuguese counterpart, An?bal Cavaco Silva, who is on a visit to Bulgaria.
The two heads of state will attend the establishment of a joint Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Portugal is interested in cooperation with Bulgarian partners in the spheres of agriculture, food industry, construction, pipeline construction, production of plastics and plastic products, car parts manufacturing, and trade in wine and wine tourism.
Trade between Bulgaria and Portugal in 2014 amounted to EUR 158 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Afternoon Rain
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer