Foreign Affairs: ‘’Sofia Gives Moscow Some Attitude”
“What Sofia appears to finally understand is that dependence on Russia is not a viable development model and Russia’s aggression in Ukraine is a direct security threat,” Dariusz Kalan writes in the Foreign Affairs magazine.
Not just the governing conservative elite, but also the Bulgarians seem to be sharing this belief, the author says in the article, which you can read here.
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'