Bulgaria Amends Overflight Fee
The base unit rate of the overflight fee will be reduced from EUR 37.53 to EUR 30.99 through changes to the ordinance on fees for using airports and air navigation service in Bulgaria.
The lower fee rate is to provide sufficient revenues to finance the provision of air navigation service, at the same time boosting the competitiveness of the airspace serviced, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The interest rate on deferred payment of air navigation service fees during overflight through Bulgarian airspace also changes from 10.24% to 10.30%.
The measure is aimed at preserving the incentives for the timely payment of air navigation service fees.
The changes to the ordinance also revoke the discount on the air navigation service fee of Sofia Airport and the discount is made applicable to all other airports.
The move is adopted to meet the requirements of an EC regulation which envisages no discounts on the fee charged by the country’s largest airport.
The rate of the fee charged in the zones and regions of the airports remains unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022