Govt Employee Fired Following Drunk Driving, Car Crash
An employee of the Council of Ministers was fired Tuesday. The reason was the fact that he hit a taxi while he was drunk driving and even said to people that he is sure he will get away with it.
A picture of the employee quickly became viral on social media and gathered a number of negative comments.
The incident itself happened on June 14 at 3 in the morning when a standing-by taxi was literally smashed by a car. During the crash the boulevard protective railings have been broken, as reported by bTV.
''He caused a severe car crash in the Sofia neighborhood of Druzhba,'' stated witness Patar Karaivanov who took the pictures and uploaded them on Facebook. '' When roadside police officers came, he admitted to being drunk, refused to give a blood sample and said he is an employee of the Council of Ministers, which means he will get away with it. The other person standing on the picture tried to tell me I have no right to take pictures.''
Roadside police officers refused to respond to media questions on the case. They, however, stated that the employee has been sanctioned. On account of the fact that he refused to give a blood sample, his driving license has been revoked for two years. Furthermore, he will probably be fined because of his speeding violation.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China