Govt Employee Fired Following Drunk Driving, Car Crash
An employee of the Council of Ministers was fired Tuesday. The reason was the fact that he hit a taxi while he was drunk driving and even said to people that he is sure he will get away with it.
A picture of the employee quickly became viral on social media and gathered a number of negative comments.
The incident itself happened on June 14 at 3 in the morning when a standing-by taxi was literally smashed by a car. During the crash the boulevard protective railings have been broken, as reported by bTV.
''He caused a severe car crash in the Sofia neighborhood of Druzhba,'' stated witness Patar Karaivanov who took the pictures and uploaded them on Facebook. '' When roadside police officers came, he admitted to being drunk, refused to give a blood sample and said he is an employee of the Council of Ministers, which means he will get away with it. The other person standing on the picture tried to tell me I have no right to take pictures.''
Roadside police officers refused to respond to media questions on the case. They, however, stated that the employee has been sanctioned. On account of the fact that he refused to give a blood sample, his driving license has been revoked for two years. Furthermore, he will probably be fined because of his speeding violation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”