5 Companies Vie to Consult Energy Ministry on Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Grid Interconnector
Five companies have shown interest in consulting the Energy Ministry on the Bulgaria-Serbia gas grid interconnector project.
On Tuesday, at the public bid opening, it emerged that Dikril Consult EOOD, Bulstroy Kontrol Engineering AD, Kontrol Engineering AD, Sofinvest EOOD, and Sevko Energoproekt AD had submitted bids in the public procurement procedure with a maximum value of BGN 333 333.33, VAT excluded.
By June 30, 2015 a 7-member commission chaired by Alexander Davidov is to prepare a draft decision on the ranking of the participants and on selecting a contractor or terminating the procedure, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon