National Video Monitoring Sytem of Bulgarian Villages Now Discussed
The Association of Bulgarian Villages is organizing a round table discussion on the topics of small town security. The idea for the formation of a specialized village police will also be considered.
''The debate that we've started today is a result of the demand of mayors, entrepreneurs and agricultural producers for the problem with small town and village security to finally be made a priority,'' said chair of the Association, Borislav Borisov in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
He added that one of the main goals of the discussion is said to be the optimization of the work of local police officers. Alternatively, the already existing and effective systems working in Romania and Great Britain could be implemented.
An additional proposal will be made, for Bulgarian villages to incorporate an integrated video monitoring system by end 2002.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet