Japan to Provide USD 1,5 B in Funding to Ukraine
Japanese Prime Minister Shinz? Abe has stated that the country will provide Ukraine with USD 1,5 B in order to ensure its financial stability, as reported by 112 Ukraine TV.
The statement was made upon the Japanese Prime Minister met with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Kiev Saturday.
''I am grateful to Japan for the presented credit guarantees in the amount of USD 1,5 B,'' Poroshenko said. ''This will allow us to ensure the financial stability of the country.''
Currently, Ukraine is being visited by the Prime Ministers of Canada - Stephen Harper and of Japan - Shinz? Abe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Russian Soldier to go on Trial in Ukraine plead Guilty for Killing a Civilian
- » Day 84 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Azovstal Troops Surrender, Moscow-Kyiv Talks Stalled
- » Day 83 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 260 Azovstal Fighters Evacuated, Dozens Killed in North Donetsk Shelling
- » The Defenders of Kharkiv region Reached the Border with Russia and Reported to Zelensky
- » Day 82 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO declares Indefinite Military Support for Kyiv, Heavy Losses for Russia
- » Day 81 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Hell at Azovstal, Russia Drops Phosphorus Bombs, Rocket Fire near Ukraine’s Border with Poland