Japan to Provide USD 1,5 B in Funding to Ukraine
Japanese Prime Minister Shinz? Abe has stated that the country will provide Ukraine with USD 1,5 B in order to ensure its financial stability, as reported by 112 Ukraine TV.
The statement was made upon the Japanese Prime Minister met with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Kiev Saturday.
''I am grateful to Japan for the presented credit guarantees in the amount of USD 1,5 B,'' Poroshenko said. ''This will allow us to ensure the financial stability of the country.''
Currently, Ukraine is being visited by the Prime Ministers of Canada - Stephen Harper and of Japan - Shinz? Abe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia