Prof. Steve Hanke: Venezuela "Dangerously Close" to Hyperinflation
Venezuela is "dangerously close" to hyperinflation with its inflation rate currently at 45% per month, Prof. Steve Hanke has opined.
"If inflation moves much higher, the legacy of Hugo Chavez's Bolivarian Revolution will be that Venezuela joins the rather select hyperinflation club as the 57th member," Prof. Hanke wrote in a blog.
You can read the full text of the blog "Venezuela: Not Hyperinflating -- Yet" here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria in Crisis: How World’s Saddest Place Became Deadliest
- » Boyko Takov: How to Survive in Time of Pandemic, Useful Tips for Bulgarian companies from BSMEPA
- » IME: Bulgarian Government Chose the Easiest Way for Budget Relaxation
- » IFIMES: Bulgarian ‘Certification’ of Identity of Macedonians and Macedonian Language?
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector