Antigua and Barbuda to Open Honorary Consulate in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s government on Wednesday gave the green light to Antigua and Barbuda to open a honorary consulate in Sofia.
Law professor Ivan Todorov will act as honorary consul of the Carribean island nation.
The appointment of a honorary consul is expected to enhance contacts with Antigua and Barbuda and contribute to the development of bilateral relations in areas of mutual interest, the government said in a statement.
Antigua and Barbuda located in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean, comprises two major inhabited islands, Antigua and Barbuda. For nearly 350 years, the islands were part of the British Empire. Tourism is the main source of revenue of Antigua and Barbuda’s economy.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy