BUSINESS IN BRIEF
The third Bulgarian-Kazakh business meeting will be held in the Central Asian republic from October 15 to 20.
The water crisis in the Shoumen region resulted in an austere water-rationing regime in 61 villages this year.
The Bulgarian Post Bank /BPB/ marked its 10th anniversary. Its 1200 employees around the country received special invitations to the party, signed personally by CEO Panayotis Varelas. BPB`s major shareholders are the US life insurance company ALICO, and the European Financial Group through their joint company ALICO/CEH Balkan Holdings Ltd.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach