Bulgaria's Ataka Leaving Constitutional Committee
Nationalist Ataka party has demanded that the MP representing it in the Parliament Committee working on constitutional changes should leave the body.
Yavor Notev's nomination to enter it was put forward by Ataka last week, when the committee was set up last to debate on Justice Minister Hristo Ivanov's proposal for constitutional reform which he believes will pave the way for a more efficient and transparent judicial system.
Ivanov's proposal itself was unveiled last Friday.
Yavor Notev's nomination to enter the committee was put forward by Ataka last week.
The first Committee sitting is due on Wednesday at 16:00 local time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend