Candidate PM in Denmark Appears Half-Naked in Public Posters
One of the candidates in the election campaign for a new Prime Minister of Denmark, John Erik Wagner has appeared half naked in his agitation posters.
Wagner himself posted a his featured picture on his profile in Twitter.
In the images, the 52-year old Wagner is almost completely naked, except for a cowboy hat and a gun holder strategically placed at his waist.
The politician has expressed the expectation that the scandalous campaign will attract more of the female voters.
According to local authorities, there is no law violation on account of the revealing images and they were not deemed dangerous for passing-by drivers. Therefore, they will not be removed from Copenhagen's center.
In his rather unconventional campaign, Wagner has also stated that he will support a policy where 6-month paid vacations are available to all workers. He also promised to implement free healthcare and to introduce amendment to the local legislation concerning elections.
The vote in Denmark will be decided on June 18.
- » President Rumen Radev Promotes Sport Among Children and Young People in Bulgaria
- » 50 720 Refugees Have Sought Asylum in Greece for the Past 10 Months
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » British Television Is Launching a New Channel without News of Brexit
- » Turkey Accused of Using Banned Weapons against Civilians in Syria?
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020