Candidate PM in Denmark Appears Half-Naked in Public Posters
One of the candidates in the election campaign for a new Prime Minister of Denmark, John Erik Wagner has appeared half naked in his agitation posters.
Wagner himself posted a his featured picture on his profile in Twitter.
In the images, the 52-year old Wagner is almost completely naked, except for a cowboy hat and a gun holder strategically placed at his waist.
The politician has expressed the expectation that the scandalous campaign will attract more of the female voters.
According to local authorities, there is no law violation on account of the revealing images and they were not deemed dangerous for passing-by drivers. Therefore, they will not be removed from Copenhagen's center.
In his rather unconventional campaign, Wagner has also stated that he will support a policy where 6-month paid vacations are available to all workers. He also promised to implement free healthcare and to introduce amendment to the local legislation concerning elections.
The vote in Denmark will be decided on June 18.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 234 Newly Registered Cases on July 15, 7645 Total
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » The Head of the Computer Crimes Department in Bulgaria Has Resigned
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used