Candidate PM in Denmark Appears Half-Naked in Public Posters
One of the candidates in the election campaign for a new Prime Minister of Denmark, John Erik Wagner has appeared half naked in his agitation posters.
Wagner himself posted a his featured picture on his profile in Twitter.
In the images, the 52-year old Wagner is almost completely naked, except for a cowboy hat and a gun holder strategically placed at his waist.
The politician has expressed the expectation that the scandalous campaign will attract more of the female voters.
According to local authorities, there is no law violation on account of the revealing images and they were not deemed dangerous for passing-by drivers. Therefore, they will not be removed from Copenhagen's center.
In his rather unconventional campaign, Wagner has also stated that he will support a policy where 6-month paid vacations are available to all workers. He also promised to implement free healthcare and to introduce amendment to the local legislation concerning elections.
The vote in Denmark will be decided on June 18.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints