Teenager Found Dead in Downtown Sofia
The body of a 16-year-old teenager has been found in the Borisova garden in downtown Sofia, Bulgaria, police say.
Authorities were informed around noon by a passerby who discovered the lifeless body in broad daylight, lying on bench with numerous wounds.
Apparently the boy was stabbed many times with a knife.
Police are exploring the scene. Officials say the boy's identity has been established.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova