Bosnia and Herzegovina Now Potential EU Member State
The Memorandum on Stabilization and Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the EU has come into power.
The portion regarding trade relations and the Western Balkan country, however, started back in 2008.
Meanwhile, EU Foreign Ministers passed a motion on the activation of the agreement. It had been postponed on account of the internal turmoil and the inability of Bosnia politicians to comply with all conditions required by the Brussels authorities.
The implementation of the agreement practically means that the country now has a statute of a prospective member-state to the European Union.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia