Store Robbers Issue Statement Following Public Scandal
''We are very sorry for what we did, we don't know what happened to us.''
That was the statement made by the two armed robbers of a store in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, who had been recorded on tape while committing the crime, OFF News reported. The couple threatened the shop assistant with a gun and took money and goods from the store location before fleeing the site.
Their names are Boryana and Rangel Rangelovi - a family living in Sofia's Studentski Grad with their 3-year old baby girl.
In their words, it is the lack of money that provoked them to commit the crime. The Sofia Regional Court has ordered their arrest.
The couple's lawyer stated that they have no logical explanation as to what they have done. It was a spur of the moment impulse, after they noticed that the store is empty.
Meanwhile, it became evident that only the man, Rangel is currently employed, as an assistant manager of a chain for electrical appliances. The lady, Boryana is a first-year student in the Sofia Medical Academy.
The shop assistant has already returned back to work and has stated that she has received a lot of support by customers and the store manager.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden