Store Robbers Issue Statement Following Public Scandal
''We are very sorry for what we did, we don't know what happened to us.''
That was the statement made by the two armed robbers of a store in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, who had been recorded on tape while committing the crime, OFF News reported. The couple threatened the shop assistant with a gun and took money and goods from the store location before fleeing the site.
Their names are Boryana and Rangel Rangelovi - a family living in Sofia's Studentski Grad with their 3-year old baby girl.
In their words, it is the lack of money that provoked them to commit the crime. The Sofia Regional Court has ordered their arrest.
The couple's lawyer stated that they have no logical explanation as to what they have done. It was a spur of the moment impulse, after they noticed that the store is empty.
Meanwhile, it became evident that only the man, Rangel is currently employed, as an assistant manager of a chain for electrical appliances. The lady, Boryana is a first-year student in the Sofia Medical Academy.
The shop assistant has already returned back to work and has stated that she has received a lot of support by customers and the store manager.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov