Bulgarian Police Arrests Sofia Store Armed Robbers
The armed robbers of the Sofia store have now been arrested. The announcement was made by store owner Mihail Rusinov on his Facebook profile.
It is exactly through the social network that the store owner released a video tape of the armed robbery and the violence executed upon the sales assistant.
''I would like to thank everyone who shared the video from the security cameras that portrayed the armed robbery of our store,'' said Rusinov on his social media profile. ''I am very thankful to the people who called me to provide information on the culprits of the violent act. It is thanks to you, to all the media that showed interest in the case, and last but not least - to the fast reaction of the police that the violators have been detained. Thank you once again!''
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol