EU YOUTH INFORMATION PROJECT LAUNCHED
Business | August 31, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
`Balkan Identity and Youth Information Policy` is the name a new one-year project that will spread youth-oriented information between the EU member and non-member countries. The establishing of a Balkan youth information network is one of the priorities of the project. The first event of the project will be a training course in Youth Exchange Management and Youth Information that will take place from September 1 to September 7. Over 90 organizations from all over Europe have shown interest in the course. The selected participants come from 13 countries. The course targets would-be leaders of youth organizations and project management units.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Spectacular Presentation of Maxim Behar's "The Global PR Revolution" in Sofia
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU