Armed Robbers of Sofia Store Now Established
The identities of the armed robbers who stole money and goods from a store in Sofia have now been established.
The recording of the blatant crime was released on Facebook the morning after the incident. The store owner expressed the hope that this will help the investigation.
The robbery had been committed on Tuesday evening, around 9 pm. A lady went into the store under the pretext of buying cigarettes and minutes later an armed man joined her inside. They threatened the shop assistant. The man twisted the employee's hands, while the young woman started taking money and cigarettes from the store.
Both the man and the woman's identities have now been established, NOVA news reported. Police officers stated that they were not found on their known home address. As a result, they are both now wanted across the country. None of them has a criminal registration. In the opinion of the store owner, Maihail Rusinov, they are both of Roma origin.
The shop assistant is now in hospital on account of the broken finger and stress following the incident.
According to Bulgarian lawyer Marin Markovski, the recording of the security camera cannot be used in Bulgarian courts. He noted this to be a flaw in local legislation and that more substantial evidence must be provided.
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
- » Dead Child was Found in the Landing Gear of an Airplane at an Airport in Paris
- » Bulgarian Arrested for Murdering an Elderly Woman with Marmalade Jar in Italy