Polish Sejm Delegation Visits Bulgaria's Parliament
A delegation Poland's Sejm (Lower House of Parliament) was welcomed on Friday morning to the National Assembly building in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Led by Deputy Marshal Jerzy Wenderlich, the visitors are in Bulgaria on May 28-29. On Thursday they met with both Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsecheva and her Deputy Yanaki Stoilov to discuss bilateral relations and general EU affairs.
Later on Friday the group is to open an exhibition in Parliament themed "Polish Citizens In and For Intependent Bulgaria".
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki