Polish Sejm Delegation Visits Bulgaria's Parliament
A delegation Poland's Sejm (Lower House of Parliament) was welcomed on Friday morning to the National Assembly building in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Led by Deputy Marshal Jerzy Wenderlich, the visitors are in Bulgaria on May 28-29. On Thursday they met with both Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsecheva and her Deputy Yanaki Stoilov to discuss bilateral relations and general EU affairs.
Later on Friday the group is to open an exhibition in Parliament themed "Polish Citizens In and For Intependent Bulgaria".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria