Bulgarian Football Union to Announce Fate of CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia on June 1
The Appeal Committee of the Bulgarian Football Union (BFS) will announce its decision on the revoked licences of CSKA Sofia, Lokomotiv Sofia and two other clubs on Monday.
The Appeal Committee held a meeting on Thursday at which it reviewed the appeals of the four clubs with revoked licences, the press service of BFS informs.
The licences of CSKA Sofia, Lokomotiv Sofia, Haskovo and Marek for participation in the domestic A Group and the European tournaments were revoked due to the clubs' outstanding debts.
Following the decision of the Licencing Committee to revoke the licences, the clubs had a period of one week to appeal, which they did by providing the necessary documentation.
The Appeal Committee reviewed in detail the documentation provided by the clubs and will announce its decision on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced