New Armed Robbery Taped in Sofia, Released on Facebook
A new video has been released through social networks that has taped an armed robbery of a small convenience store in Sofia.
It depicts a young woman coming into the store and asking for cigarettes. Minutes later, a young man with a gun enters the store and threatens the saleswoman. He holds her tight, while the other woman is able to safely take all the money from the cash register and both of them can leave unattended.
The store owner, Mihail Rusinov, has pleaded on his Facebook profile for anyone who could recognize the robbers to call the police or his private cell number.
This has been the second video of the sort released through social networks, as the owners believe this method to be more effective than simply calling local police.
The full video is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven