New Armed Robbery Taped in Sofia, Released on Facebook
A new video has been released through social networks that has taped an armed robbery of a small convenience store in Sofia.
It depicts a young woman coming into the store and asking for cigarettes. Minutes later, a young man with a gun enters the store and threatens the saleswoman. He holds her tight, while the other woman is able to safely take all the money from the cash register and both of them can leave unattended.
The store owner, Mihail Rusinov, has pleaded on his Facebook profile for anyone who could recognize the robbers to call the police or his private cell number.
This has been the second video of the sort released through social networks, as the owners believe this method to be more effective than simply calling local police.
The full video is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov