New Armed Robbery Taped in Sofia, Released on Facebook
A new video has been released through social networks that has taped an armed robbery of a small convenience store in Sofia.
It depicts a young woman coming into the store and asking for cigarettes. Minutes later, a young man with a gun enters the store and threatens the saleswoman. He holds her tight, while the other woman is able to safely take all the money from the cash register and both of them can leave unattended.
The store owner, Mihail Rusinov, has pleaded on his Facebook profile for anyone who could recognize the robbers to call the police or his private cell number.
This has been the second video of the sort released through social networks, as the owners believe this method to be more effective than simply calling local police.
The full video is available here.
- » 33 Bulgarian Women Were Killed by a Family Member or Intimate Partner in 2018
- » Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago