Illegal Constructions in Plovdiv's Stolipinovo to be Removed
Removal of illegal constructions in the Plovdiv neighborhood of Stolipinovo started Thursday. The action was launched by removal of illegal garage constructions of owners who have not been paying the required by law sum to the municipality. Additionally, trade booths in violation to the infrastructure scheme will also be removed.
Local administration has also stated that all residential buildings in the Roma neighborhood are illegal and will be removed.
The objects that need to be removed are more than 80 only in Stolipinovo.
''It's 2,000 leva but we are never going to pay,'' stated garage owner Emil Ivanov for BNT news. '' We are going to remove the garage and it's all good.''
''Truth be told, everyone should be paying their dues, but if they aren't, then there must be a reason,'' said Plovdiv resident Joro Kostov.
People with illegal constructions in the Stolipinovo area had two options - either to pay the amount due to the municipality, or to remove their property. Local officials said that every one of them had been warned in advance and had a term in which they could themselves remove the illegal constructions.
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone