Illegal Constructions in Plovdiv's Stolipinovo to be Removed
Removal of illegal constructions in the Plovdiv neighborhood of Stolipinovo started Thursday. The action was launched by removal of illegal garage constructions of owners who have not been paying the required by law sum to the municipality. Additionally, trade booths in violation to the infrastructure scheme will also be removed.
Local administration has also stated that all residential buildings in the Roma neighborhood are illegal and will be removed.
The objects that need to be removed are more than 80 only in Stolipinovo.
''It's 2,000 leva but we are never going to pay,'' stated garage owner Emil Ivanov for BNT news. '' We are going to remove the garage and it's all good.''
''Truth be told, everyone should be paying their dues, but if they aren't, then there must be a reason,'' said Plovdiv resident Joro Kostov.
People with illegal constructions in the Stolipinovo area had two options - either to pay the amount due to the municipality, or to remove their property. Local officials said that every one of them had been warned in advance and had a term in which they could themselves remove the illegal constructions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » Modernization in Ruse's District Heating Leaves over 17,000 Without Hot Water by the End of the Month
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 28: No Tension, Demonstrations in Many Cities