Russia 'Piling Up Troops, Equipment at Ukraine Border'
The Russian army is stationing armament and troops near the border with Ukraine, Reuters reported Thursday, citing a witness working for the news agency.
Most vehicles at the Kuzminsky firing range reportedly have no license plates, and soldiers have removed insignia off their uniforms.
The report by Reuters reads that "they match the appearance of some of the forces spotted in Eastern Ukraine".
Kiev and the West argue Moscow is backing separatists in Ukraine's Donbass region, while Russia systematically denies involvement.
The past few months have seen a fragile ceasefire, with occasional episodes of armed violence, following the Minsk agreement brokered by Germany, France and Russia in February.
Russia's Defense Ministry has not yet commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia