Croatia’s Foreign Minister Arrives in Bulgaria for Official Visit
Croatia’s Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic arrives Monday in Sofia for an official visit at the invitation of her Bulgarian counterpart Daniel Mitov.
Apart from Mitov, Pusic is to also meet with President Rosen Plevneliev, Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva, and a number of ministers, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
The talks will revolve around bilateral relations and opportunities for regional cooperation, as well as topical issues on the EU and international agenda.
Pusic is to deliver a lecture titled “Challenges before the New EU Member States” at the Central Military Club and to meet with Meglena Kuneva, Deputy Prime Minister for European Policies Coordination and Institutional Affairs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria