Ukrainian Rebel Leader Alexey Mozgovy Reportedly Murdered Near Luhansk
Commander of the battalion of the Luhansk national rebel movement Aleksey Mozgovoy has allegedly been murdered after an attack was performed on his car.
Mozgovoy was on the critics of the Russian-supported separatists and to the Minsk ceasefire agreement.
As reported by Ukrainian and Russian media, the accident happened on the road between Luhansk and Alchevsk.
Mazgovoy was in charge of the ‘’Ghost’’ battalion, based in the rebel controlled city of Alchevsk in the region of Luhansk.
Reportedly, a bomb hit his car and soon after an open shooting followed. Mozgovoy and six other of his rebel allies have been killed. The number of people injured during the incident still remains unclear, as stated by RIA Novosti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zelensky: I didn't say War was Coming because in the Chaos the Russians would have Destroyed Us
- » Day 177 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Powerful Explosions in Crimea, Russia switches to the Yuan
- » The US has quietly given Ukraine the HARM Radar Hunters
- » Day 176 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 6 Killed in Russian Bombing of Kharkiv
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage