Ukrainian Rebel Leader Alexey Mozgovy Reportedly Murdered Near Luhansk
Commander of the battalion of the Luhansk national rebel movement Aleksey Mozgovoy has allegedly been murdered after an attack was performed on his car.
Mozgovoy was on the critics of the Russian-supported separatists and to the Minsk ceasefire agreement.
As reported by Ukrainian and Russian media, the accident happened on the road between Luhansk and Alchevsk.
Mazgovoy was in charge of the ‘’Ghost’’ battalion, based in the rebel controlled city of Alchevsk in the region of Luhansk.
Reportedly, a bomb hit his car and soon after an open shooting followed. Mozgovoy and six other of his rebel allies have been killed. The number of people injured during the incident still remains unclear, as stated by RIA Novosti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia