Sofia Metro Traffic Suspended Between Serdika and Central Railway Station
Traffic on Sofia underground railway has been temporarily suspended in the section between the Central Railway Station and Serdika Station due to a technical problem, the city hall said on Wednesday afternoon.
Serdika Station, at the heart of the city, is a key junction on the Sofia metro system as Line 1 and Line 2 meet there.
Trains are running between James Bourchier and Serdika stations as weel as between Obelya and the Central Railway Station.
The city hall didn’t elaborate what the technical problem was.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren