Bulgaria to Cooperate with Greece, Albania, Kosovo in Education, Science, Culture
The Bulgarian government approved the drafts of three bilateral documents for cooperation in the areas of education, science and culture with Greece, Albania and Kosovo for the 2015-2017 period.
An agreement is to be concluded with Kosovo in the field of culture, which regulates the opportunities for cooperation in the areas of theatre, literature, book publishing, libraries and museums, arts, intangible cultural heritage, cinema, music and dance.
The commitments of the two countries towards the preservation of the historical and cultural heritage are being clarified, the government's press service reports.
Among the other priorities in the agreement are the protection of authors' rights and preventing the illegal export, import and transfer of cultural valuables.
Programmes for cooperation in the areas of education, science and culture are being negotiated with Greece and Albania.
The programmes encourage joint cooperation, contacts, exchange of information and experience in different fields of education, science, art, culture and cultural tourism, preservation of the cultural heritage and sport.
The fulfillment of concrete initiatives, such as exchange of scientists and specialists in the area of higher education, expansion of direct contacts between schools of higher education and scientific organisations is also foreseen.
Among the other measures are: professional cooperation between national information agencies and radio and television organisations, exchange of invitations for participation at international events organised on the territories of the countries.
The provision of scholarships for regular training, post-diploma qualification and language courses is also foreseen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia
- » Tension in Kosovo after an Albanian Shot two Serbian Boys
- » Vucic announced that He is in his Last Term as President of Serbia
- » North Macedonia took over the Chairmanship of the OSCE, Main Priority will be Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine