Bulgarian Poultry Products Receive Japan's Import Approval
Bulgarian companies are now allowed to export poultry meat and its products to Japan. The information was released immediately upon the meeting between Bulgaria's Agriculture and Foods Minister Desislava Taneva and Japanese Ambassador Takashi Koizumi.
''Currently all Bulgarian food producers are looking for new markets,'' stated Taneva. ''Our country has reached good standards and this is the right moment for us to present our work on the world market.''
The two parties have agreed upon the veterinary and other medical certificates and examinations that Bulgarian products need to comply with to be imported in Japan. meanwhile, Japan has stated that it considers Bulgaria to be a country free of the highly contagious influenza virus, as reported by the ministry's press office.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award