Bulgarian Poultry Products Receive Japan's Import Approval
Bulgarian companies are now allowed to export poultry meat and its products to Japan. The information was released immediately upon the meeting between Bulgaria's Agriculture and Foods Minister Desislava Taneva and Japanese Ambassador Takashi Koizumi.
''Currently all Bulgarian food producers are looking for new markets,'' stated Taneva. ''Our country has reached good standards and this is the right moment for us to present our work on the world market.''
The two parties have agreed upon the veterinary and other medical certificates and examinations that Bulgarian products need to comply with to be imported in Japan. meanwhile, Japan has stated that it considers Bulgaria to be a country free of the highly contagious influenza virus, as reported by the ministry's press office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The French government has drawn up a Package of Measures and Sanctions to Save Electricity
- » German Households to Reduce Energy Consumption by at least 20% due to the Gas Crisis
- » Bulgaria's GDP reached a Record 68 Billion Euros last year
- » Tourists paid BGN 900 (EUR 450) for their Child's Treatment in Sunny Beach
- » Vestbee: VC Funding In CEE reached over €2B in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- » Head of Energy Commission: After August, the Price of Gas in Bulgaria will Decrease