Bulgarian Poultry Products Receive Japan's Import Approval
Bulgarian companies are now allowed to export poultry meat and its products to Japan. The information was released immediately upon the meeting between Bulgaria's Agriculture and Foods Minister Desislava Taneva and Japanese Ambassador Takashi Koizumi.
''Currently all Bulgarian food producers are looking for new markets,'' stated Taneva. ''Our country has reached good standards and this is the right moment for us to present our work on the world market.''
The two parties have agreed upon the veterinary and other medical certificates and examinations that Bulgarian products need to comply with to be imported in Japan. meanwhile, Japan has stated that it considers Bulgaria to be a country free of the highly contagious influenza virus, as reported by the ministry's press office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » Bulgaria: How will Work on the Holidays be Paid
- » The Pandemic has made the Super-Rich even Richer
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria