Bulgarian Poultry Products Receive Japan's Import Approval
Bulgarian companies are now allowed to export poultry meat and its products to Japan. The information was released immediately upon the meeting between Bulgaria's Agriculture and Foods Minister Desislava Taneva and Japanese Ambassador Takashi Koizumi.
''Currently all Bulgarian food producers are looking for new markets,'' stated Taneva. ''Our country has reached good standards and this is the right moment for us to present our work on the world market.''
The two parties have agreed upon the veterinary and other medical certificates and examinations that Bulgarian products need to comply with to be imported in Japan. meanwhile, Japan has stated that it considers Bulgaria to be a country free of the highly contagious influenza virus, as reported by the ministry's press office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low