Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Cooperation Agreement with Azerbaijan
The Bulgarian government approved the agreement between Bulgaria and Azerbaijan for cooperation in the areas of electronic messages, information technologies (IT) and electronic governance.
The document was signed on March 4 during the visit of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev in Sofia, the government's press service informs.
The agreement provides opportunities for development of bilateral relations in electronic governance, information security, standardisation, policies on development of information society and aiding the development of business relations in the sector.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and his Azerbaijani counterpart also signed a joint declaration for strategic partnership between the two countries, daily Dnevnik reports.
During the meeting, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov expressed support for renewal of the Nabucco pipeline, which had been frozen several years ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave