Public Auction for 49% State-Owned Stake in International Fair Plovdiv Due by end-June
A public auction for the 49% state-owned stake in International Fair Plovdiv AD will be announced by the end of June, according to Emil Karanikolov, Executive Director of the Privatization and Post-Privatization Control Agency (PPCA).
Karanikolov told Darik radio Wednesday that the privatization evaluation, the legal analysis, and the info memorandum were to be ready by the beginning of June.
He made clear that the financial condition of the company would be clear in two weeks’ time.
The PPCA head was adamant that there would be no special requirements for the participants in the auction except a clear financial condition and transparency about their resources.
The majority stake in International Fair Plovdiv AD is controlled by businessman Georgi Gergov.
Gergov became a majority shareholder 8 years ago, when his stake increased to 51%.
The company was taken out of the no-privatization list in 2013.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022