Turkey’s Online Food Ordering Portal Yemeksepeti to Expand to Bulgaria, Romania
Yemeksepeti, Turkey's first and biggest online food ordering and delivery portal, has announced it is launching investment in Bulgaria and Romania, dailysabah.com reported on Tuesday.
Yemeksepeti will be making investments in online portals bgmenu.com in Bulgaria and quicky.ro and oliviera.ro in Romania, aiming to become the industry leader in the two countries. The size of the planned investments was not disclosed.
"With our experience and unique business approach, we believe we will achieve the success we have achieved in Turkey with Hello Hungry; the owner of bgmenu.com, quicky.ro and oliviera.ro brands," dailysabah.com quoted Yemeksepeti’s CEO Nevzat Ayd?n as saying.
Hello Hungry's CEO Zornitsa Chugreeva commented they hope to make great progress with the vision and strategies of Yemeksepeti considering that the Turkish company has achieved growth rates as high as 300% in other countries where it operates.
In addition to doing business in Turkey, Yemeksepeti operates in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Jordan, as well as in Greece.
Berlin-based Delivery Hero, one of the world’s largest online food ordering companies, completed the full takeover of Yemeksepeti for 9 million in cash and shares earlier this month.
- » Yambol Municipality is Working to Create an Integrated Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria's NEK Opens Tender for Upgrade of HPP Devin Generator
- » Experian is Movin more than 950 Employees to a New Office in Sofia
- » 2.9 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered Near Blagoevgrad
- » Gazprom to Complete Offshore Section of Turkish Stream
- » Guide to the 7 Bulgarian Startups to Watch