Turkey’s Online Food Ordering Portal Yemeksepeti to Expand to Bulgaria, Romania
Yemeksepeti, Turkey's first and biggest online food ordering and delivery portal, has announced it is launching investment in Bulgaria and Romania, dailysabah.com reported on Tuesday.
Yemeksepeti will be making investments in online portals bgmenu.com in Bulgaria and quicky.ro and oliviera.ro in Romania, aiming to become the industry leader in the two countries. The size of the planned investments was not disclosed.
"With our experience and unique business approach, we believe we will achieve the success we have achieved in Turkey with Hello Hungry; the owner of bgmenu.com, quicky.ro and oliviera.ro brands," dailysabah.com quoted Yemeksepeti’s CEO Nevzat Ayd?n as saying.
Hello Hungry's CEO Zornitsa Chugreeva commented they hope to make great progress with the vision and strategies of Yemeksepeti considering that the Turkish company has achieved growth rates as high as 300% in other countries where it operates.
In addition to doing business in Turkey, Yemeksepeti operates in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Jordan, as well as in Greece.
Berlin-based Delivery Hero, one of the world’s largest online food ordering companies, completed the full takeover of Yemeksepeti for 9 million in cash and shares earlier this month.
- » Dundee’s Krumovgrad Gold Mine in Bulgaria Yields First Concentrate
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February