Bulgaria’s Port Burgas to Absorb Investment of BGN 12 M in 2015
Investment of over BGN 12 M will go to the Bulgarian Port Burgas by end-2015, according to Executive Director Diyan Dimov.
Dimov explained that the investment would go to upgrading the ship berths and port infrastructure.
He made clear that a procedure of the State Enterprise Port Infrastructure was underway for the reconstruction of the oldest enclosed port storage facility and its conversion to a Marine Cultural Center with a second passenger terminal, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
Dimov noted that the money would be invested in the improvement of the conditions for the development of sea sports.
He said that two new yacht halls were to be built in 2015, including a main one and one for repairs.
On May 18, 2015 Port Burgas celebrated the 112th anniversary.
Port Burgas currently has a staff of 230 employees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's Confirmed Bulgaria's Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Davos 2022: Poland's Energy Sector requires Investments of at least PLN 1.3 trillion by 2030
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 40% Increase in the Price of Heating is Planned by the Energy Commission
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » Diesel and Gasoline more Expensive for Foreigners in Hungary