Bulgaria's Karatancheva Goes Up in WTA Rankings
Bulgarian tennis player Sesil Karatancheva is now ranked #104 in the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
This is two spots up from her previous position, in the rankings of the main organizing body in women's professional tennis.
Karatancheva currently has 565 points, lagging far behind Tsvetana Pironkova, the top female tennis player from Bulgaria, who is ranked 47th with 1007 points.
Serena Williams (US) is now on top of the list with 9361 points, while Maria Sharapova (Russia), who recently won the tournament in Rome (and who is in a relationship with Bulgaria's top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov) is now #2 with 7710 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Premier League Betting Overview for 2022/2023
- » Sports Betting with Betway
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside