Video Purportedly Showing Macedonia’s Zaev Seeking Bribe Released on YouTube
A video recording purportedly showing Macedonian opposition Social Democrat leader Zoran Zaev arranging for receiving a bribe of EUR 200,000 in his capacity of Mayor of Strumica has been published online, independent .mk has reported.
The Macedonian news website said the alleged recording of a conversation between Zaev and an unknown person was released on an anonymous YouTube channel this week and published by several local media. The Interior Ministry has said the conversation took place in November 2013.
Zaev has responded to by saying the release of the recording on YouTube violated Macedonia’s Constitution and laws.
“This video could have been leaked in the public uniquely by the Public Prosecution Office or by the Ministry of Interior Affairs. We call the Public Prosecution Office to immediately release the complete recording," independent.mk quoted Zaev as saying.
You can read the full article here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike
- » The Croatian Government will Introduce a Fixed Price for Basic Food Products