EU Foreign Ministers to Draft Joint Position on Macedonia Crisis Monday
The European Union foreign ministers will discuss the tense political situation in Macedonia on Monday, Bulgaria’s foreign minister Daniel Mitov has said.
“Europe is acting together,” Bulgarian news outlet BGNES quoted Mitov as saying.
“The result [of Monday’s discussion] will be a common position of all foreign ministers of EU member states and measures that will be taken”, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » European Parliament Opposes Mass Surveillance
- » European Commission Proposes to Expand the Counteraction to Misinformation
- » Analysis: What if Poland Leaves the EU?
- » EU Airlines Will Refund Passengers after Pandemic Flight Cancellations