EU Foreign Ministers to Draft Joint Position on Macedonia Crisis Monday
The European Union foreign ministers will discuss the tense political situation in Macedonia on Monday, Bulgaria’s foreign minister Daniel Mitov has said.
“Europe is acting together,” Bulgarian news outlet BGNES quoted Mitov as saying.
“The result [of Monday’s discussion] will be a common position of all foreign ministers of EU member states and measures that will be taken”, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Now is not the Time for Europe to Relax Measures
- » A Large-Scale Fraud with the Order of 10 Million Masks in Germany
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment