EU Foreign Ministers to Draft Joint Position on Macedonia Crisis Monday
The European Union foreign ministers will discuss the tense political situation in Macedonia on Monday, Bulgaria’s foreign minister Daniel Mitov has said.
“Europe is acting together,” Bulgarian news outlet BGNES quoted Mitov as saying.
“The result [of Monday’s discussion] will be a common position of all foreign ministers of EU member states and measures that will be taken”, he added.
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections
- » The EU has Aapproved a Reduction in Wire Transfer Fees