EU Foreign Ministers to Draft Joint Position on Macedonia Crisis Monday
The European Union foreign ministers will discuss the tense political situation in Macedonia on Monday, Bulgaria’s foreign minister Daniel Mitov has said.
“Europe is acting together,” Bulgarian news outlet BGNES quoted Mitov as saying.
“The result [of Monday’s discussion] will be a common position of all foreign ministers of EU member states and measures that will be taken”, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation in the Eurozone Hit a New Record
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers