Bulgarian Sailor Went Missing near Point Penmarc'h, NW France
A Bulgarian sailor, member of the crew of crude oil tanker Nordic Mistral, has been missing since Thursday afternoon.
He went missing at a location situated around 270 kilometers southwest of the Point Penmarc'h in northwestern France, according to "Le T?l?gramme", as cited by the Bulgarian Focus news agency.
The crude oil tanker sails under the flag of the Marshall Islands.
The crew of the tanker reported the man missing at 16:30.
The Regional Operational Centre for Monitoring and Rescue immediately sent a “man overboard” signal to all vessels in the area.
The search operation was suspended on Friday morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at University in Siberia
- » Fire Burns Down COVID Hospital in North Macedonia, At Least 10 Dead
- » Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico, There is a Casualty
- » More than 50 people Putting Out the Big Forest Fire in Kirkovo Municipality
- » A Man is Detained for the Fire in Blagoevgrad
- » Big Fire in the Center of Blagoevgrad