Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Fabio Fognini at Rome Second Round
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov on Wednesday was defeated by Fabio Fognini in the second round of the Italian Open, losing his chance to win the Rome Masters.
The tenth-seeded Bulgarian lost to the Italian 6-7, 6-4 and 0-6 after 2h17.
This was the third time Dimitrov and Fognini have met over the past month. The Bulgarian top male tennis player has won both their previous matches in Monte-Carlo and Madrid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will Tokyo Olympics Be Canceled over Covid-19 Pandemic?
- » Yasen Petrov is the New Manager of the Bulgarian National Football Team
- » European Taekwondo Championship 2021 to Be Held in Sofia
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Pele in All-Time Scoring Record
- » Bulgaria: Tsvetana Pironkova is Athlete of 2020
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Player of the Century at Globe Soccer Gala