Turkish Stream to Make Turkey “Middleman for Europe’s Energy Buyers”
The agreement between Moscow and Ankara to launch the construction of Turkish Stream gas pipeline suggests that "Turkey’s patience with Brussels is wearing thin…and Ankara’s willingness to support Europe’s foreign-policy priorities…is diminishing,” Keith Johnson opined on foreignpolicy.com.
According to the author, Turkish Stream “could have the power to embolden Russian President Vladimir Putin” and make Turkey “a middleman for Europe’s energy buyers”.
You can read the full article “Turkey’s Reckless Gas Game” here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lawyer Nikolay Hadjigenov: Change Can Only be Made by Force. The Legal and Proper Way is a National Strike in Bulgaria
- » Too Many Spies: "Ungrateful Bulgaria" in the Eyes of Russian Media
- » Will There Be a Second Wave of Coronavirus Infections?
- » Russians Watch the American Protests as Clouds Gather at Home, Ilya Klishin
- » Emil Harsev: Volkswagen Has Not Given Up on Turkey
- » Opinion: Bulgaria Needs to Take a Position on Syria