Police Officers Injured in Shootout in Macedonia’s Kumanovo
Three police officers have been hospitalized with gunshot injuries in Macedonia’s Kumanovo, according to reports of local news agencies.
According to Macedonian news portal plusinfo, a doctor from a hospital in Kumanovo said that three police officers were receiving treatment for gunshot wounds and one was being treated for shrapnel injury.
According to local news agencies, a shooutout occurred at around 4 a.m. local time on Saturday.
A Spokesman for Macedonia’s Interior Ministry, Ivo Kotevski, as cited by the MIA news agency, made clear that a police operation was underway against an armed group.
He urged locals to remain calm, adding that teams of police officers had been dispatched to the site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis