Grand Kanyon Project Worth BGN 120 M to Be Launched in Sofia
The Bulgarian Council of Ministers has now approved a project-memorandum of collaboration between the government and investor Garanti Koza Bulgaria.
The document was regarding the project named Grand Kanyon - Sofia.
A large-scale tourism and recreational complex is to be built in the Sofia neighborhood Mladost on territories owned by the Turkish company.
The total cost of the investment will be BGN 120 M, which will involve the construction of a shopping mall, a 765-suite living complex, hotel, a park, amphiteater, children's playground and a skate park. Approximately 240 new employment opportunities will be created through the project.
The names chosen for the three buildings are ''Rila'', ''Vitosha'' and ''Pirin'', named after three of Bulgaria's mountains.
It is expected that construction works for the project will be completed by January 2018.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria