Anadarko to Compete with Exxon Mobil Over Bulgarian Gas, Oil Expolration
One more company has expressed an interested in the gas and oil exploration opportunity now opening along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Executive Director of International Negotiations in the company, Eric Fry has stated that the company will be joining the competition for the tenders.
The information was released following a meeting with Chair of the Energy Commission to the National Assembly and former Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev, Deputy Chair of the same commission Zhecho Stankov and Deputy Chair of the Board of Bulgratransgaz Delyan Dimitrov, as announced by the press office of center-right ruling party GERB.
Mr Stankov has expressed his assurances to Andarko representatives that all permits and the tender will be completely transparent and objective. He further explained that the criteria for participation and evaluation of the projects will be aligned with the EU standards. Stankov mentioned the procedure concerning the block of Han Asparuh, as in his words it had been deemed one of the most transparent ones conducted on an international scale.
Mark Pace, who is the head of Anadarko’s Project Development unit has stated that Andarko is extremely interested in participating in the gas exploration tender. He noted that one of his company’s advantages lies in the fact that management is fast in terms of decision making, manage to do research quite quickly and has the latest technology at its disposal.
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
- » First American Liquefied Gas for Bulgaria
- » Dutch Company Wants to Supply US Blue Fuel to Bulgaria
- » KEVR: The Prices of Heating in Bulgaria will Start Rising from July due to the Situation in Iran and Venezuela
- » Prices of Heating in Bulgaria is Expected to Rise on Average by 4.5% on July 1, and Electricity - by 3.5%