Anadarko to Compete with Exxon Mobil Over Bulgarian Gas, Oil Expolration
One more company has expressed an interested in the gas and oil exploration opportunity now opening along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Executive Director of International Negotiations in the company, Eric Fry has stated that the company will be joining the competition for the tenders.
The information was released following a meeting with Chair of the Energy Commission to the National Assembly and former Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev, Deputy Chair of the same commission Zhecho Stankov and Deputy Chair of the Board of Bulgratransgaz Delyan Dimitrov, as announced by the press office of center-right ruling party GERB.
Mr Stankov has expressed his assurances to Andarko representatives that all permits and the tender will be completely transparent and objective. He further explained that the criteria for participation and evaluation of the projects will be aligned with the EU standards. Stankov mentioned the procedure concerning the block of Han Asparuh, as in his words it had been deemed one of the most transparent ones conducted on an international scale.
Mark Pace, who is the head of Anadarko’s Project Development unit has stated that Andarko is extremely interested in participating in the gas exploration tender. He noted that one of his company’s advantages lies in the fact that management is fast in terms of decision making, manage to do research quite quickly and has the latest technology at its disposal.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World