Bankrupt Businessman Hangs Himself in Bulgaria's Bansko
A bankrupted businessman (approximately 50 year old) who had been wanted, has been found hanged in the city of Bansko, as reported by BGNES.
Shortly before midnight on Wednesday, local police authorities in the winter resort had received information of a hanged man found at a construction site in the center of Bansko.
The man has reportedly hanged himself on the door frame on a third floor of the building.
His exact location has been detected through the GPS system of his mobile phone. Investigators have not found any traces of violence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin