Bulgarian Private TV7 Channel Could Stop Broadcasting as Bailiff Enters Media
Bulgarian private TV7 channel could stop broadcasting as a bailiff entered the building of the media on Wednesday.
The bailiff is attempting to take out the TV equipment of the media, which would result in preventing it from broadcasting.
There are people outside the building, who had been hired to help with the removal of the TV equipment.
It is expected that the servers of TV7 will be switched off at any moment, which would lead to ending the channel's broadcasting.
Part of the people claim that they are executing judicial actions and there is an increased police presence, including specialised police forces in the building of the media.
At present no information has been disclosed on the actions of the officials.
Staff of the media have organised a human chain outside the building in an attempt to prevent the authorities from seizing the equipment.
The press service of the Interior Ministry released information that police officers have been dispatched to the building of the media in order to aid the work of a private enforcement agent.
Initially, the ministry foresaw a minimum number of police officers, but additional forces were dispatched after large crowds of people gathered outside the building.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev